- For Parents
- For Volunteers
Connecting with WS Communities
WSAI activities provide an ideal way to make contact with the WS community in Ireland. If you would like to get in touch with other families why not attend one of our annual events which are spread throughout the year. See our activities page for details.
WSAI is also online and so you can join our online community on Facebook.
WSAI is part of the European Federation of Williams Syndrome Associations (FEWS) which provides contact with other WS communities across Europe. Click here for more information on FEWS.
We also provide links to other Williams Syndrome Support Groups worldwide:
- The Williams Syndrome Foundation UK
- The American Williams Syndrome Association
- The Canadian Association for Williams Syndrome
- WS Family Support Group of Victoria (Australia)
- Asociacion Sindrome de Williams (Spain)
- Syndrome de Williams (France)
- Bundesverband Williams-Beuren-Syndrom (Germany)
- Associazione Italiana Sindrome di Williams (Italy)
- Association “Syndrome de Williams” Belgique francophone (Belgium – French speaking)
- vzw Williams-Beuren Syndroom (Belgium – Flemish speaking)
- Asociacion Argentina de Sindrome de Williams (Argentina)