- For Parents
- For Volunteers
WSAI provides information resources to support for families on WS. This includes:
Booklets and Guidelines on Williams Syndrome
The Williams Syndrome Association of Ireland also has a library of booklets that can be purchased or borrowed by any family members. The list below shows what we have available at the moment:
- Booklets: (Produced by the Williams Syndrome Foundation, UK) – OUT OF PRINT AT MOMENT!!
- Williams Syndrome – Guidelines for Parents
- Williams Syndrome – Guidelines for Teachers
- Adults with Williams Syndrome – Guidelines for Families & Professionals
- Adults with Williams Syndrome – Guidelines for Employers & Supervisors
Current Benefits and Allowances Available to WS Families
There are a number of allowances for which parents/carers of WS individuals may be eligible: See details at this link:
Videos/DVDs and Book Library:
The Williams Syndrome Association of Ireland also has a library of videos, DVDs and Books that can be borrowed by any family members. See library content at link. Please contact WSAI if you wish to obtain a copy of any of the above.